ARC Status: Accepting, but on a case to case basis.
- I do not buy/review/accept books that are only available through one store.
- All reviews here are my own words and honest.
- I can not promise to give a positive review. I will not remove or change a neutral or negative review. If this is not something you can accept, please do not contact me.
- I do sometimes receive and review ARCs/galleys. All of these will be clearly labeled in the review. I do not receive any compensation for these nor do I let it influence my rating.
- I post abbreviated reviews on goodreads with a link to the full review.
- Unless specifically requested, I will not post a review to Amazon unless the book has under 20 reviews.
- I will not post to any other book seller site unless specifically requested.
- I only accept ebooks for review.
- For novels: I only accept .epub and .mobi*. I no longer accept .pdfs.
- Graphic novels, cookbooks, craft books, and children's picture books: No longer accepting.
- Any ebooks I receive will only be uploaded onto my ereader. Ebooks received through Adobe Digital Editions will only be uploaded through ADE. If you are kind enough to give me a DRM free copy, rest assured, I will not give it away or upload it online anywhere.
- *If I receive an ebook in .mobi format, I will be converting it to .epub through calibre. No exceptions.
- Contact: herfreereads [at] gmail [dot] com
- Historical Fiction
- Middle Grade
"Don't Call Me, I'll Call You"
I do sometimes read these, but I am very picky and like to choose them on my own. There are a whole plethora of adults who enjoy and actively seek these books, I'd prefer not to be contacted about them. If I have contacted you about a book that falls into any of the following categories, it means I am very interested in it.
- Young Adult
- Historical Fiction with overly modern sensibilities
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.